Paleo Friendly Sea Bass Recipe
Steamed fillets of Sea bass
4 seabass fillets
300g Chinese leaves, diced 3”
1 Lime, sliced for garnish
Sauce for steamed Seabass:
5 dsp fish sauce
5 dsp fresh lime juice
4 dsp wild honey
1 dsp chopped shallots
1 dsp chopped garlic
1 dsp chopped coriander stalk
1 dsp chopped chilli
4 chopped birdseye chilli
- Place the Chinese leaves on a bed in a steamer and top with 2 sea bass fillets.
- Steam the sea bass fillets for 8 minutes.
- While cooking the sea bass you can start to prepare the sauce.
- Put fish sauce, lime juice, honey and water in a bowl.
- Mix well and bring it to a boil, then add shallots, garlic, coriander stalk, chilli and bird eyes chilli and keep to one side.
- When the fish has cooked pour the sauce over the fish and garnish with a slice of lime.
Feeling hungry now? Place your order at: Rathmines, Windy Arbour, Deansgrange, Baggot St.or Kildare Village, South William St.